We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
JZ Knight was invited to speak at the United Nation Staff Recreational Council for the Society for Enlightenment and Transformation [SEAT] on April 20th, 2007. She was honored and delighted. She spoke for world peace.
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 9:39 AM
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
WOW!! Two gigs of FUN music this week end! Tonight hear John 'Scooch' Cugno, Martin Salinas with Steve aka Bartlett On Bass at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna. From 7pm to 10pm they sing the blues. 35025 90th South at the McKenna 'Y', phone 360/400-soul. 'Liquid Soul' has great sandwiches, wraps, soups, deserts, organic coffee, swiss water processed decaf and wine too! Kids welcome,so, bring the whole family! Scooch has 2 CDs out and they'll be available tonight. 'Blue's Survivor' and 'Nothin's Easy' are at cdbaby .com too. AND, tomorrow from 1pm to 4pm hear 'Bloomline's' Singer/ keyboard guy--Jon Baroni with 'Bloomline's' Steve aka Bartlett On Bass at the 'Tenino Smoke House and Pizza Parlor' for the Friends of Tenino 'Celebrate Our Beauty' Photo Awards. That's 639 Lincoln, phone 360/264-7766. Behind Scotty's 50s Diner at Dave's Marketplace. 'Tenino Smoke House and Pizza Parlor' has the very Best Smoked Ribs and Chicken anywhere! They're pizza the best [hint Baroni Pizza--Yummy] Alynn makes great deserts, espresso, coffee, beer and wine too. So, of course, kids are welcome. Jon has 2 CDs out 'Wake Up Calls' with Bartlett On Bass will be available for sale for only $10.00! 'Bloomline' the CD will be offered for $15.00 or maybe---$12.00! WOW! These CDs are available at cdbaby.com too. So, for some great tunes from Scooch or Jon click http://www.cdbaby.com/ . To know more about Scooch click http://www.scooch.net/ and 'bloomline click here http://www.bloomline.org/
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 10:52 AM
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 11:47 AM
Scientists have identified the brightest Supernova ever recorded! This Supernova was observered by on-ground telescopes as well as NASA'S Chandra X-Ray Observatory. The observations hint that the erupting star is in our own galaxy--a star named 'Eta Carinea'. Click here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18523377/
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 10:46 AM
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
This Saturday afternoon, 1pm to 4pm, at the 'Tenino Smoke House and Pizza Parlor', 'Bloomline's', talented singer/songwriter/keyboard guy, Jon Baroni, and 'Bloomline's' bassman, Steve aka Bartlett On Bass will be playing for the Friends of Tenino 'Celebrate Our Beauty' Photo Awards. 'Tenino Smoke House and Pizza Parlor' is located at 639 Lincoln. Phone 360/264-7766. That's behind Scotty's 50s Diner, in Dave's Marketplace parking lot. Both of Jon's CDs will be for sale. 'Wake Up Calls' with Steve on some of the tunes will be only $10.00! And, 'Bloomline' will be selling for only $15.00. I was at rehearsal last night and loved what I heard, new songs by Jon and some of my old favorites! For info on 'Bloomline' click here www.bloomline.org
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 8:27 PM
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
This Friday Night, May 25th at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna, John 'Scooch' Cugno, Martin Salinas, and Steve will play the blues! Address 35025 90th South, phone 360/400-soul. Behind Baydo's at the McKenna 'Y'. 'Liquid Soul Coffee Roasters' a great place to go to relax with fine coffee, soup, sandwiches, wraps. deserts--wine too! Music this Friday from 7pm to 10pm. Kids welcome! For info on John 'Scooch' Cugno click www.scooch.net Scooch has 2 CDs out. 'Blues Survivor' and 'Nothin's Easy'. They're available at cdbabys or at the gig.
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 11:00 AM
Monday, May 21, 2007
A genetically-based remedy for hair loss maybe the answer to a receding hairline, a U.S. study suggests. Experiments with mice at the University of Pennsylvania shows that the skin of wounded animals naturally regenerate hair follicles! These results have stunned scientists who have long believed that mammalian hair follicles were a nonrenewable resource. Click here for all the news http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2007/1925400.htm
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 1:20 PM
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Baby Opossums have shown an amazing ability to regenerate a damaged spinal cord! Researchers want to search the animal's DNA to see if similar processes exist in humans. Click here for the story in 'Science Daily' http://www.sciencedaily.com/release/2007/05/070509205719.htm
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 10:22 AM
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Again tonight, from 7pm to 10pm, Martin Salinas and Steve will be playing at the 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna! Lots of fun, good coffee, sandwiches, soups and deserts! Come on down. Next Friday, Scooch will be back on the drums with his great vocals with Martin and Steve! Address 35025 90th South, phone 360/400-soul. Liquid Soul is located behind Baydo's at the McKenna 'Y'. Kids Welcome!
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 4:03 PM
Friday, May 18, 2007
Tonight at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna John Scooch' Cugno and Steve play the blues! Maybe Martin will join them too! 'Liquid Soul' is located behind Baydo's at the McKenna ' Y'. Address 35025 90th South, phone 360/400-soul. Scooch has 2 CDs out, 'Blues Survivor' and Nothin's Easy' check him out at www.scooch.net . Kids Welcome!
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 9:54 AM
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I've just got the news--John 'Scooch' Cugno and Steve will be playing again this Friday night from 7 to 10pm at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna. 'Liquid Soul' is located behind Baydo's at the McKenna 'Y'. At 35025 90th Ave South. Phone 360/400-soul. Scooch has 2 CDs out, 'Blues Survivor' and 'Nothin's Easy'. Click here for more info on John 'Scooch' Cugno http://www.scooch.net/ Kids welcome!
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 7:05 PM
Great local band will be honored this Sunday from 2pm to 6pm at 'Bar Cinco' in Yelm! 'Bloomline' with fantastic new original tunes written by Jon Baroni and Robert Standley will be meeting at 'Bar Cinco' for a CD Release party. They will be announcing the latest new member of the band , Steve Bartlett,
to their fans! Lots of fun and food, drink, music! And, of course, 'Bloomline' the new CD will be available for sale. Perfect time to get your copy! Bar Cinco is located at 704 Yelm Ave West, phone 360/400-9000. Click here on info on 'Bar Cinco' www.barcinco.net . For info on 'Bloomline' go to www.bloomline.org
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 9:52 AM
Monday, May 14, 2007
Again, J Z Knight with Maureen Moss Thursday, May 17th. 6pm p.s.t. Click www.worldpuja.org for the talk. Go to http://ramtha.com/email/05-07-07_worldpujajz-knight.html for more info!
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 10:26 AM
Sunday, May 13, 2007
For Mother's Day, my favorite brother sent this info. Thanks! When elementary school age children were asked 'Why did God make Mom's?' This is what they said, 1.] She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is. 2.] Mostly to clean the house. and, 3.] To help us out of there when we were getting born. WOW! Thanks Mom!
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 7:06 PM
J Z Knight is the guest speaker for Maureen Moss on May 17th, Thursday evening at 6pm pacific time. Title of the talk 'The Power of Life'. Click here http://www.worldpuja.org/events.php#jzknight To hear J Z's talk, go to http://www.worldpuja.org
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 6:47 PM
New age toys and videos are focusing on Brain Wave-Reading devices. These games and devices will help with mental focus! In photo, developers wear brain wave-reading headsets. Click here for more info http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/1835876/
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 10:53 AM
Saturday, May 12, 2007
My Blog List
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (208)
- A Great Quote!
- The Musical Genius - Derek Paravicini
- Quote of the Day!
- Genius Girl
- Listen to Interview Here!
- J Z Knight Speaks at the United Nations!
- Hand Artist--Guido Daniele!
- Hand Art - It's A Kind Of Magic
- Stevie Ray Vaughan - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)
- 'Celebrate Our Beauty' in Tenino
- Great Gig Last Friday!
- Live Music This Week End!
- IN your eyes - Peter Gabriel
- Beautiful Photos By Crystal!
- A Star dies in Brightest Supernova
- Brightest Supernova Idenified!
- Baroni and Bartlett Saturday, 'Celebrate Our Beaut...
- Baroni/Bartlett Play in Tenino on Saturday!
- World's Only Scuba Diving Cat
- Jimmy Reed
- Friday Night At Liquid Soul!
- Bloomline's CD Party Was Great!
- Hair Loss Remedy!
- Bloomline's CD Release Party!
- Jamming at Liquid Soul!
- What Do Opossums Know?
- Liquid Soul Again Tonight!
- Great Time at Liquid Soul Last Night!
- Criss Angel Teleports Couple
- Tonight In McKenna!
- Muddy Waters - Hoochie Coochie Man (1970)
- New Event in Florida
- Liquid Soul Again This Friday!
- Great Local Band Honored!
- Worldpuja On May 17th!
- Quote of the Day!
- Why Did God Make Mom's?
- J Z Knight Speaks With Maureen Moss
- Happy Mother's Day!
- New Age Mind Reading Games
- What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
- Bloomline CD at JZ ROSE!
- Last Night at Liquid Soul!
- Tonight Scooch and Steve!
- Subterranean Homesick Blues
- Lotus Tesla Electric Car
- Neil Young - Helpless (Live)
- The Cat's Out of the Bag!
- Tonight at Jazzbones
- Steve Plays This Friday With Scooch!
- Hola!! Happy Cinco De Mayo!!
- Mr. Johnson Sings Each Morning To Steve
- Quote of the Day!
- Bloomline's Music
- Natalie Singing This Week End!
- Coffee Art | Cash in that Cup
- Christmas Island crabs
- Watermelons and Eggshells!
- Randy Oxford Jam Tonight at Jazzbones
- John Mayer's Out of My Mind, performed by Gunnar R...
- Steve Learning New Songs!
- What is Love?
- ▼ May (63)
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.