We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
Friday, July 27, 2007
Tonight, Friday July 27th from 7pm to 10pm the 'John Cugno Trio' [John 'Scooch' Cugno, Martin Salinas, and Bartlett On Bass] play blues/jazz at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna. Address 35025 90th South, phone 360/400-soul. Thats behind Baydos @ the McKenna 'Y'.
Tomorrow be ready for the 'Wino in Tenino'-Wine and Music Festival! Jon Baroni, John 'Scooch' Cugno, Martin Salinas and Bartlett On Bass play from 4:30 to 6:30pm at the Quarry Pool at the Tenino City Park. Lots of activities from 5pm until midnight tomorrow in Tenino. Check it out at http://wwwteninowineandmusicfestival.com/
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 4:15 PM
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Tomorrow, Friday, July 20th from 7pm to 10pm hear the 'John Cugno Trio' at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna.
'Liquid Soul' is located at the McKenna 'Y' behind Baydos. Address 35025 90th South, phone 360/400-soul. Kids are always welcome at 'Liquid Soul'.
'Liquid Soul' features fine, fresh roasted, fair trade, bird friendly, organic coffee. Beer and wine too. They have great salads, sandwiches, wraps, desserts and more.
John 'Scooch' Cugno has two CDs out. 'Blues Survivor' and Nothin's Easy' are available at www.cdbaby.com . John 'Scooch' Cugno can be found at www.scooch.net.
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 4:49 PM
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
Tomorrow night, July 17th, Tuesday, 6pm to 9pm the 'John Cugno Trio' [John Cugno, Martin Salinas, and Bartlett On Bass] will be playing blue/jazz at the 'Dockside Bistro and Wine Bar' in Olympia. Address 501 Colombia St. S.W., phone 360/956-1928. Dockside Bistro is next to Bud Bay Cafe on the Boardwalk. Lots of fun, come down for a great time. Click here for more on Dockside Bistro and Wine Bar www.docksidebistro.com/
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 4:07 PM
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Friday, July 13, 2007
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 1:20 PM
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Researchers Suggest Quantum Dots as Media for Teleportation
According to recent research, tiny clusters of atoms known as quantum dots may be excellent media for quantum teleportation, a physics phenomenon in which information – in the form of a quantum state, a very specific mathematical “signature” of an atom – can be transmitted almost instantaneously to a distant location without having to physically travel through space. Teleportation is one facet of quantum information science, a developing field that could have a major impact on computing and communications. Click here for the whole story http://wwwnanotechology.com/news/?id=10931
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 2:17 PM
This Saturday Night, July 14th, 7pm to 10pm 'Eclipse' with Bartlett On Bass will be playing at 'Liquid Soul' in McKenna! 'Liquid Soul' located at the McKenna 'Y' behind Baydos, address 35025 90th South, phone 360/400-soul.
'Liquid Soul' features great fresh roasted coffees, fair trade, bird friendly, organic and swiss water processed decaf. Beer and wine too! Kids are always welcome. Fantastic sandwiches, wraps, desserts and more. Come in for lots of fun.
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 1:17 PM
Monday, July 09, 2007
It's time for action. Save free internet radio! July 15th is when the music gos out. Visit http://www.savenetradio.org/ for help and instructions on who to call. Watch the video posted on this site and become aware. Thanks Rejoice for this info!
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 1:49 PM
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 12:36 PM
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Friday, July 06, 2007
Thursday, July 05, 2007
A new NASA satellite has recorded the first detailed images from space of a mysterious type of cloud called “night-shining” or “noctilucent."
The clouds are on the move, brightening and creeping out of polar regions, and researchers don't know why.
"It is clear that these clouds are changing, a sign that a part of our atmosphere is changing and we do not understand how, why or what it means," said atmospheric scientists James Russell III of Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia. "These observations suggest a connection with global change in the lower atmosphere and could represent an early warning that our Earth environment is being changed."
For more click here http://www.livescience.com/environment/070628_night_clouds.html
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 7:31 PM
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
"We found in our study that walking will increase the volume of the brain, increase the efficiency of the brain and increase improvements in the number of cognitive functions such as memory and attention."
(CBS) Professor Arthur Kramer of the University of Illinois in Urbana is part of a revolution, CBS News contributing correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports. He's challenging a long-held belief in the world of neuroscience that the brain is hardwired, fixed, immutable. Kramer says changing the size and the function of your brain is as easy as taking a few steps. "We found in our study that walking will increase the volume of the brain, increase the efficiency of the brain and increase improvements in the number of cognitive functions such as memory and attention," Kramer says. Seventy-eight-year-old Grace Miller walked three days a week for six months. She says she "really" thinks she's noticed a difference. "My husband and I, we kind of try to remember things," Miller explains. "Lately, I have been doing all the answering." "We know that over a six-month period you can get a 50 percent improvement in memory and attention," Kramer says. "That is pretty remarkable." Click here for the whole article http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/17/eveningnews/main2368898.shtml
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 10:26 PM
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Plastic That Grows On Trees? Fuel, Polyester And Other Chemicals From Biomass
Science Daily — It has been an elusive goal for the legion of chemists trying to pull it off: Replace crude oil as the root source for plastic, fuels and scores of other industrial and household chemicals with inexpensive, nonpolluting renewable plant matter. For more info click http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/07061415179.htm
Posted by T. Jan Rose , Web Manager at 7:07 PM
My Blog List
- ► 2010 (37)
- ► 2009 (119)
- ► 2008 (208)
- Tonight-Liquid Soul, Tomorrow -Wino in Tenino!
- Gigs Last Weekend.
- Cream - Tales of Brave Ulysses
- Tomorrow Night--Liquid Soul!
- At 'Dockside' Last Night!
- Live Music Tomorrow Night!
- Bob Dylan All Along the Watchtower
- Liquid Soul: Two cups ARE better than one!
- Jethro Tull: Back to the Family (Jan. 1969)
- Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick - Madison Sq. Garde...
- Yesterday in Portland, Oregon
- Happy Birthday!
- Mona Lisa Leonardo da Vinci Louvre
- Quatum Dots
- Steve Plays Saturday With Eclipse!
- HR 2060 Internet Radio Equality Act Jay Inslee
- Save Internet Radio!
- Sand Genius
- Jose Feliciano - Flight of The Bumble Bee - Guitar...
- Yesterday's Gig--Hydroplane Races @ Black Lake!
- Tonight--It's J. J.s in Tacoma!
- Mysterous Clouds Forming Out of Artic!
- Disney-MGM Studios 4th of July Fireworks
- Happy 4th of July!!
- Walking Increases Brain Power!
- cat stevens
- Family This Last Week End!
- Bar Cinco Fun Last Saturday Night!
- Last Friday's Gig at Liquid Soul!
- Crystal's Picture of Newman Lake!
- Plastic That Grows On Trees!
- World Without Cancer 1/2
- ▼ July (32)
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.