We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Friday, March 27, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Photo by Crystal Sincoff iloveredrocks@gmail
Photo by crystal sincoff email@example.com
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Shawn Sincoff died yesterday in Portland, Oregon. We will be leaving for Portland tonight to be with Crystal. And Marie and Doug-Shawn's parents. Sad shocking news. Photo by me J.A.ROSE taken in Portland, Oregon, Thanksgiving Day 2008. Love you Shawn, Mom Janet
Photo by Letter M in Chocolate by Pink Sherbet Photography
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I hope all is well with everyone.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Photo by Appetizer by VirtualErn
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Photo by Danish Ski instructor by Georgio
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Photo by Steak and Shrimp by SauceSupreme
Saturday, March 07, 2009
"Looks like sixty did the trick but it was rather more expensive than I would of liked. Everyone was happy though which was the goal. The pizza was for the invigilating teachers. I ordered thirty pizzas for yesterday and another thirty pizzas for today. Not Pizza Schmizza but Pizza Italia, which is a local pizza place in Jiading. The owner is Paulo and he is, of course, Italian. He owns his own cheese factory and sausage factory. Nice guy but doesn't understand my American accent at all."---Martin J. Barela
Found this on Martin J. Barela's Facebook Site.
Photo by Pizza !!!! by AngelsWings
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Photo by Bacon Weave by NetDiva
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Monday, March 02, 2009
Chef Shawn Sincoff lives in Portland, Oregon where he's always cooking up good stuff.
Yes, he's a real Chef.
My Blog List
- ► 2010 (37)
- Recent Gigs
- Two Acorns And A Maple Leaf By Crystal Sincoff
- Blessed Be By Crystal Sincoff
- Shawn By Crystal Sincoff
- Miss You Shawn
- M And M News
- Erik Does Bungy
- Chew The Fat
- Affordable Food In The Alps OR Where The Ski Instr...
- The Adventures of Kitchen Girl: *Giveaway* Steak w...
- Pizza Schmizza Photo?
- A Taste Of Childhood 'Pizza Schmizza'-A Review.
- Is Sixty Pizzas Enough?
- Do The BaconWeave
- Butterscotch Finger Cakes
- Chef Shawn Looks alot like Mona
- New Photo of Crystal
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2008 (208)
- ► 2007 (496)
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.